Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Spring Park Nursery
Are you passionate about working with children? Would you like to help children learn and develop the essential skills needed in life? Then this could be a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work in a busy Nursery.
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 May 2022
06 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a childcare apprentice you will gain valuable experience in a learning environment, supporting children and helping them reach their potential. You will work in a diverse environment and develop the skills needed to progress and achieve within a childcare setting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To work along side Nursery Practitioners and assistants whilst contributing to the delivery of quality childcare provision
- To help support the provision to be an inclusive, secure learning environment for young children
- To maintain effective relationships with parents, carers and staff in order to meet the needs of children and contribute to the assessment of children's needs and care to support their development
Requirements and prospects
- To have obtained GCSE grade C/4 and above in English and maths or equivalents (please note that support may be offered to candidates who are just below grade C/4 depending on assessment results)
- To be patient
- Willing to participate in training and development
- To be able to communicate with children, staff, parents and carers
- To have attained at least GCSE grade 4/C and above in maths, English and ICT or equivalent
- Successful candidates may have the opportunity to progress onto a level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship or even employment
Things to consider
- This is busy and demanding role yet it is extremely rewarding for those who wish to pursue a career in childcare
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Spring Park Nursery is part of two Nurery setting based in the West Derby Norris Green areas of Liverpool. The Nursery offers care for children 0-5 years in lovely settings both safe and secure.
Spring Park Nursery
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
Shirley Ashcroft firstname.lastname@example.org
Training will be provided by North West Community Services via a variety of remote learning platforms.
You will be trained by our highly skilled and qualified assessors, who will guide you through your apprenticeship in order for you to achieve:
- Leve 2l Early Years Practitioner (Standards)
- English functional skills
- Maths functional skills
- ICT functional skills
Please note: you will only need to complete the above functional skills, if you do not already have them or if you have not already achieved GSCE's within each subject
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.