SMR Controller – Business Admin Apprenticeship Total Motion Vehicle Maintenance Ltd
To be a member of the Driver Support Team which supports Total Motion’s operation’s department to ensure a great customer experience, manage fleet vehicle utilisation by keeping VOR days to a minimum and achieve fleet cost reductions.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
01 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Control maintenance spend on all fleet vehicles and authorise vehicle repairs applying cost control methods to ensure the most economical repair methods are applied
- Proactively make Service and MOT bookings
- Place rental bookings to cover vehicles off the road
- Identify rechargeable items and process for billing
- Highlight warranty issues to reduce fleet costs
- Daily downtime management for fleet vehicles
- Accurately entering data to our fleet management system
This list is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to undertake any tasks commensurate with your position.
Requirements and prospects
- Mechanical automotive repair knowledge (desirable)
- Well organised
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Polite, honest and reliable
- Desire to learn how a business operates
- Motivated individual
Minimum of 5 GSCE at grade C/4 or above including English, maths or equivalent qualifications.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Loughborough College has the right to close this vacancy before the end date.
Additional learning to be held at Loughborough College. Please ensure you are able to travel before applying.
About the employer
Why Choose Total Motion?
At Total Motion we work in partnership with our clients to become an extension of their business and deliver complete solutions to their fleet management needs.
Here are some of the key reasons:
As a fleet management company our core business is management:
- We are in the FN50 - The Fleet News list of the UK’s biggest leasing and fleet management companies
- We have a proven history of delivering cost savings and resource solution
- We are totally focused on supporting our clients at every level
- We are dedicated to achieving the objectives set by our clients
- We use least-cost routing (LCR) for all our products and services
- We have an extensive approved and monitored network of suppliers
- We are committed to a policy of complete transparency throughout
- We are constantly developing cost and resource synergies
- We use dynamic purchasing methods
There is no conflict of interests - we don’t put our own profits before saving you costs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Emily Wornum 01509 618019 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.