Business Administration Apprentice FIRSTCALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD
We have an exciting Business administrator apprenticeship opportunity. Are you a creative individual? Do you love things marketing, and have a keen interest in office admin and communication?
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2021
01 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Manage Social Media platforms - Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/ LinkedIn and others.
- Make regular posts on Social Media
- Communicate with clients and arrange meeting with new clients
- Answer telephone within 5 rings and greet the caller with a professional greeting
- Communicate with customers about their orders and answer questions about the product and take order details
- Enter customers and potential customers onto the CRM
- Follow up leads and answer questions to ensure the lead is a sale
- Perform administrative duties
- To assist with other departmental duties where necessary
Due to the nature of the work, there is a requirement to carry out some work for Nursing Agency. Approximately 3-4 hours per day.
Collecting staff time sheets, assisting with staff shift bookings and other tasks.
The job description is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to carry out additional tasks which are appropriate to your job role, as required by your line manager or Company director.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be computer literate
- Ability to use own initiative
- Organisational Skills
- Assertive and have a high level of energy
- Committed to the role
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients
- Driven and a quick thinker
Good standard of general education to GCSE level (or equivalent) to include GCSE in English and maths at Grade C/4 or above.
IT qualification is desirable.
Leading to full-time role.
About the employer
Firstcall Healthcare Services was established in 2009, in Wolverhampton, to provide qualified nurses and healthcare assistants to residential, nursing, dementia and mental health establishments. The business is owned and operated by Registered Nurses. Bal Brar is a former Nursing Home Manager, who understands the demanding needs of the care industry. Jill Roberts is also a former Nursing home Manager previously registered with CQC. Our vast experience provides the edge in quality placement services. We maintain our NMC registration and we are RCN MEMBERS. We uphold the highest standards in Nursing Practice.
FHS are proud to be an independent, family-run company, with the well-being of our staff and clients at the heart of our business.
The growth of the business and client base is testament to the quality of our service and our ability to match the correct staff with the correct clients on a regular and consistent basis. We currently provide temporary staff to the following:
- Mental Health and behaviour that challenges
- Nursing homes and residential homes
- Learning difficulty units
- Physical impairment
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
- Business Administration Level 3 Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Full induction through and ongoing training/learning and development throughout the Apprenticeship by Performance Network and Smart.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.