Level 3 Early Years Apprentice BUTTERFLIES DAY CARE STAFFORD LIMITED
Buddle Nurseries are looking for an apprentice to undertake their Level 3 qualification in Early Years. We are a group of nurseries passionate about developing new talent in the early years industry and would like to recruit an enthusiastic and confident apprentice to train alongside our supportive and friendly team.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
£138.60 to £267.30
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
31 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- You will be working alongside a team of 10 other Early Years Practitioners in a newly refurbished city centre setting for children aged 0-4
- You will be expected to assist your assigned mentor in the daily care needs of the children such as serving meals, personal care and hygiene and independence skills
- You will also be involved in the planning of exciting, engaging and meaningful learning activities and you will start to learn how you can use your observations of the children to identify what they need to achieve next to become successful future learners
- As you progress towards the achievement of your level 3 qualification you will be assigned some key children to observe and assess with the support of your mentor
- You will build strong relationships with parents and other professionals and undertake a program of mandatory and voluntary training to enable you to become a highly proficient and motivated early years practitioner
- You will attend team meetings and regular supervision sessions with the nursery manager and be instrumental in sharing your ideas and vision for the setting
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written English
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Maths & English grade 4/C desired, but not essential
Prospects of permanent employment for exceptional candidates.
About the employer
Butterflies Nursery in Stafford became part of Buddle Nurseries in December 2020. We are making significant improvements to the nursery to ensure we are delivering the best Childcare in Stafford.
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 07516909278 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA
The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce.
An apprenticeship is a skills and knowledge learning journey through a standard programme in the sector they work in. Supported by their employer and their sector skilled Development Coach an apprentice will travel through their apprenticeship journey learning new skills, knowledge developing them as an individual and a valued member of staff.
Our delivery of training is through blended learning - supported by one of our sector specialists tutors they will deliver teaching sessions using various methods including face to face teaching, Skype, facetime, telephone and peer virtual classroom whilst using our interactive multi-sensory teaching resources. Teaching sessions are normally bi-weekly or monthly depending on the learner’s preferred learning style. (Please note due to COVID 19 there are currently no face to face teaching taking place).
Additionally, the Development Coach will provide the support required to ensure the learner enjoys and ultimately successfully achieve their goals and complete their training. We want them to feel our team are approachable at any stage of their learning journey.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.