Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice DAVYFIELD DEVELOPMENTS LTD
Pillars Construction are looking for an apprentice to undertake administrative duties. Working with specific groups within the Real Estate team from time to time on general property work including finance, construction, transactional work, planning and dispute resolution.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
30 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Construction & Management business that requires administrative staff to;
- Organise files
- Prepare files for legals on new purchases and residential sales
- Photocopy and print
- Answer calls and attend to enquiries from clients, suppliers and 3rd parties
- Do regular office work
- Make teas & coffees
- Clean up
- Attend meetings
- Make minutes of meetings
- Visit sites
Working with specific groups within the Real Estate team from time to time on general property work including finance, construction, transactional work, planning and dispute resolution.
The role is to support the teams within the department and will involve dealing with administrative and management work, potentially running transactional matters under supervision and dealing with discrete tasks in relation to matters (for example research, letters, drafting, documents).
Requirements and prospects
- MS Word & Excel spreadsheets
- Telephone communication
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to commit for the duration of the contract
- Enthusiastic, keen and proactive
- Must be self-motivated
- Driven and Attentive
- 8-9 GCSE & A Levels
- Potential long term role and permanent contract with Pillars Construction
Things to consider
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
- Has to work in the office, not remotely
About the employer
Pillars, the UK-based property development company, has established a new standard in homes. Focused upon the growing domestic markets, our core aims are to build beautiful residences with an uncompromising dedication to quality, whilst also offering our clients a fresh lifestyle experience in places that they know and love.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
Maths and English Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.