Dental Nurse Apprentice SURGERY AT MAYPOLE LIMITED
An apprentice is required to assist with the day to day running of a practice based in Birmingham. The apprentice will be trained as a dental nurse to support the dentist when dealing with clients.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
31 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a dental nurse you will be required to support the dentist and any clients that attend.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the dentist chairside
- Updating client records
- Cleaning and decontamination of tools and surgery
- Reception duties
- General admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping
- Good Customer Service skills
- Ability to drive would be desirable
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- Candidates must have a mature attitude and be willing to complete any task associated with the job role
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths are essential for this role.
To be decided upon completion of training.
About the employer
We offer a relaxing and friendly dental experience from your first phone call right through to your treatment completion.
All treatment will be provided by Dr. Bipin Patel who qualified from the University of Birmingham. He has over 30 years’ experience practicing in all areas of dentistry.
Appointments are made around you - same day emergency appointments and denture repairs are also available.
All areas of routine general dentistry are offered, along with some more complex treatments.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship Works 01922 651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills, if required
- Relevant workplace training
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.