Apprentice Hairdresser Kay Taylor
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Terracottas Hair and Spa Salon in Tattershall to become their new Hairdressing Apprentice. The successful applicant will attend formal training at Lincoln College starting in September.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
30 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Perming hair
- Receptionist skills
- Helping stylist
- General good house keeping
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- To be creative and organised
- Demonstrate professionalism and a passion for the industry
- Have a commitment to quality
- Positive attitude and team working
- Work under pressure
- Observe time management and self-management
- Show a willingness to learn
- Complete services in a commercially viable time and to a high standard
- Meet organisational and industry standards of appearance
- Observe professional ethics
Entry requirements: Level 1 Maths and English. The apprentice will be required to work towards a Level 2 Functional Skill in English and Maths if they have not achieved a grade C/4 (This could be block sessions). The apprentice will need to be in a relevant role and show willingness to undertake the knowledge skills and behaviours.
Employment and progression within the organisation may be possible upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
An interview/assessment with Lincoln College will be required as part of the recruitment process. Start date for salon and college will be September.
About the employer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lincoln College
Learner Engagement Team 01522 876284 email@example.com
Apprenticeship Standard in Hair Professional Route 1 Level 2
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.