Customer Service / Administrative Officer Apprenticeship M T S
My Toilet Spares have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries. You will also be asked to process orders, Pick Orders and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. You will need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
30 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ideally have some previous experience within an office environment
- Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion.
About the employer
My Toilet Spares is a Bathroom supply store in Hull. For more information on this company, please visit their website above.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support
- Weekly classes covering mandatory units, health and safety, equality, and diversity etc.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.