Warehouse Operative Apprentice CMT EQUIPMENT LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to work and train within a successful, growing local company, where you will train, earn, and learn at the same time in a busy warehouse and manufacturing environment, whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification and a wealth of work experience across varying departments.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
30 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your role as warehouse operative apprentice would be to support the warehouse team, whilst having the opportunity to learn to diverse skills of the job.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Stock movements within the warehouse
- Order fulfilment
- Despatching orders
- Checking orders
- Assisting in the manufacture of products
- Assisting in the manufacturing of bespoke signage
- Assisting in the manufacturing of bespoke clothing
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills and good typing skills are preferred
- Bright and eager to learn
- Team player
- Confident, friendly, and helpful
- Proactive and ambitious.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
There is a good possibility for the right person, to gain a permanent position within this company upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
All applications must be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered.
About the employer
CMT Group is a global company, with our head office in London UK, and over 10 locations around the world. Born in 2010, we pride ourselves on being the UK's most reliable one-stop supplier of construction supplies, PPE, healthcare, and safety equipment.
With our key strengths lying in in-house UK manufacturing, sourcing from our quality supply chain and bulk importing, we are ever striving to become market leaders in every industry we supply. From day one, the service has been the backbone of CMT’s success.
Despite the fast-paced and demanding nature of many of the varied industries we supply, our focus has never deviated from customer care first and foremost. We believe in offering the right solution at the right price, on time, every time.
We have a dynamic team and have taken on many apprenticeships in different roles. Many have successfully been offered and placed in permanent full-time employment after completing their apprenticeships.
SEAC RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South East Apprenticeship Company
Jay Brewer-Kaliszewski email@example.com
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge, skills, and behaviours
- Training in workplace, 20% off the job training
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.