Publishing and Administration Support Assistant Apprentice Customer Service Level 2 VIEW DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
The apprentice will contact employers and gather information for a bi-monthly construction industry magazine. The research information will be collated and used to assist the publication of Construction View Magazine. Good customer service and phone skills are essential. Bonus payments are available to boost the apprenticeship wage.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2021
30 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Publishing and Administration Support Assistant will be working as part of a small team responsible for contacting relevant personnel by phone and email. The apprentice will research detailed information on construction projects currently under development in the UK.
Duties to include:
- The apprentice will gather and record information accurately to create data sheets as part of a larger database
- The apprentice will research and collate information which they will in turn pass onto the Sales Executive
- The apprentice will use in-house systems and be efficient in using Microsoft Office
- The apprentice will be responsible for answering customer and client phone enquiries
Please note : We will close the vacancy early should enough sufficient applications be submitted.
Requirements and prospects
- Must be telephone confident as the role will involve contacting company managers
- Must have good telephone etiquette, be polite and well spoken
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be motivated and able to manage their own workload
- Must be able to work as part of a small team
- Efficient in using Microsoft Office products such Excel
- Enthusiastic and keen to do well
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Punctual and hardworking
- Able to use their own initiative
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English and maths is essential.
Possible progression to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment.
Things to consider
The apprentice will be paid the National Apprenticeship Wage for their age, however there may be the opportunity for additional target met bonus payments.
About the employer
View Digital Media are a fast-growing local company looking to increase their presence in the construction world. Growth as a company has led to an exciting opportunity to recruit an apprentice to join their successful workforce. Expansion also means the company is actively looking to relocate to larger premises to continue the production of their popular bi-monthly Construction-view Magazine.
Construction-view Magazine has a published and on-line format with a readership in excess of 118,000. The magazine is distributed throughout the UK to industry leaders and key decision makers keeping readers up to date with the latest industry news, innovations and legislation.
VIEW DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Haniyah 01204 482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (122 Standard) 18 months.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.