Business Administration Apprentice OUTSPOKEN TRAINING LLP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice business administrator in a vibrant cycle training provider business in Cambridge. Outspoken Training are looking for a positive and organised person to support the administration and coordination of our cycle training programmes.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2021
29 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Help administer multiple cycle training contracts and services
- Assist with the smooth running of our cycle training services
- Field telephone calls and emails in a professional and positive manner
- Give support and assistance to the Operations Manager
Cycle training programme support:
- Liaise between clients and the management team
- Keep accurate records of all course paperwork and outcomes
- Maintain records and paperwork relating to training courses
- Assist with monitoring client contract-related activities and assist with implementing ongoing changes to contract requirements
- Resolving problems where they occur, reporting promptly to the Operations Manager
- Collect feedback and information on delivery performance
- Maintain adequate levels of course resources i.e. certificates and badges
Maintaining and updating our website with training information.
- Complete office systems
- Monitor supplies of stationery and equipment
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
- Organise incoming and outgoing post
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Support instructors by ensuring they have all necessary resources to run courses effectively
- Administrate staffing requirements from DBS checks to ID cards
- Help liaise between instructors and the management team
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries from schools
- Liaise with clients and instructors to organise training courses using web-based bookings, email, telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Answer telephone calls and deal with emails to field enquiries
- Post receipts and take payments over the phone
- Support invoicing and payroll procedures
The candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
Requirements and prospects
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office and basic internet applications
- Capable of administrating multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Fantastic time keeping skills
- Great prioritisation skills
- Brilliant inter-personal skills
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Great personal organisation
- GCSE Grade 4/C or above or equivalent in English and maths
We are a growing business and opportunities may arise for career progression at the end of the apprenticeship. Our last two apprentices were offered permanent roles at the end of their apprenticeship thanks to their performance and the growth of the company.
Things to consider
- The work will be in a fast-paced office which receives multiple emails and phone calls every day
- We have a small close-knit friendly office team
- We also have 120 remote instructors who will rarely come into the office but need to be organised, supported and kept in touch with to run training courses
About the employer
Outspoken Training teaches life skills and creates more confident and more able cyclists through fun, interactive and engaging cycle training.
We run courses and initiatives throughout the country but our inspiration comes from where we started - in Cambridge, the UK’s city of cycling. We have a dedicated team who make it their mission to show others how much (fun!) can be done on a bike.
Outspoken Training employs 7 full-time staff based at the office with a further 120 instructors based from their own homes who work in 900+ schools throughout our region. The instructors come in regularly for training courses and staff catch ups.
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Camilla Goding 07814507777
- External Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship courses at college
- Office induction including health and safety, data protection and office procedure training
- First Aid training
- Accredited safeguarding training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.