Nursery Apprentice Level 3 DAISY NURSERY LTD
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery in Aldershot is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
26 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Aldershot is looking for Level 3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- Creative person
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at C/4 grade or above is preferred but not essential.
Once completing your Level 3 Apprenticeship you may be offered a full time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
Crown Daisy Nursery operates from a well converted and imposing Victorian manor house and lodge filled with military history and character, with nearly three acres of formal and wild gardens, and ample parking. Our specialist Baby Lodge in the former coach house is hidden at the back of the grounds and is well equipped to be a secure cocoon for our littlest children, with easy access to their garden and space to sleep, eat, play and learn.
Our Toddlers and Pre-Schoolers are spread across the first two floors of the manor house, with large, light rooms and much to explore. A library, art room, sensory space, and imagination area blend with the more traditional circle time and table top areas. The top floor is home to our head office team and our dedicated training suite helping us keep our standards consistently high and our knowledge up to date.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715658042 email@example.com
NCFE/CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator
- Level 2 Functional skills in English and maths (unless exempt)
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.