Sign Making Apprentice R&D Signs Ltd
Excellent opportunity to work for an established company in Birmingham, with years experience in the sign making business. You will work in a factory and site environment.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
26 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Install of vinyl graphics both at work and on site
- Use of Laminating machine
- Packing signs properly for courier and collection
- Sign fitting on site/General In-House sign making
- Tidying workplace/Working to high standards
- Learn new skills – screen printing
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Must be computer literate
- Good level of interpersonal skills
- Good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Positive personality
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to use initiative
- High level of honesty and integrity
GCSE at grades C/4 or above to include maths and English or equivalent qualifications if possible.
The possibility of a full time post upon completing the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This role involves travelling, sometimes on a national level.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
R&D Signs Is a Family Company formed in 1976 we have a simple but effective Mission statement.
Our aim is produce quality signage, at a reasonable cost, in an agreed timescale, together with excellent customer service.
All of our staff are fully trained and carry CSCS. Pasma and IPAF Licenses.
It is important to us that we maintain short lines of communication from the M.D down to manufacturing staff so all aspects of your order are known by all, thereby reducing errors we have been very successful in this direction and in consequence over 75% of our customers return to us.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Nichole Jackson email@example.com
- Level 3 Signage Technician Qualification
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.