Apprentice Nursery Nurse Apple Kids Day Nurseries Ltd
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Apple Kids Day Nurseries in Spark Hill. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in childcare.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
26 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Planning and completing activities with children
- Supporting children’s development and play
- Maintaining development records
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Help prepare meals
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Desire to learn
- Desire to work
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 2 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1/2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Childcare provider with nurseries in Sparkhill and Small Heath.
Apple Kids Day Nurseries Ltd
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare (EYPL2) level 2 qualification
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.