Customer Service Apprenticeship (Operations) Turner & Price Ltd
Turner Price Limited have a vacancy in their busy Goods In office. This role will be varied, and you will be working in a fast-paced environment. Excellent ICT is a requirement and you will need to have good working knowledge of Excel.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
26 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Turner Price Ltd have a vacancy in there busy Goods in office. This role will require shift work and will also include some manual work when the season dictates. It is important that you have good working knowledge of Excel.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with suppliers and hauliers
- Liaising with warehouse team
- Inputting data and updating spreadsheets
- Manually and electronically filing
This role will require some previous experience within an administration environment and also as previously stated good working knowledge of Excel.
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Accurate in following instructions and completing tasks
- Professional appearance suitable for an office dealing with customers
- Dependable and flexible approach to work
- Prepared to undertake training as required
- An 'I can do' attitude is essential to this role and an enthusiastic energetic approach to all duties
- The ability to manage their own time effectively
Ideally 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
It is vital that you have good working knowledge of Excel this role may also include manual work during seasonally busy periods. Need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have stamina.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Turner - Price Ltd is an established and trusted wholesale food service and catering supplier in the north of England.
Turner Price Food Service offers a unique personal service to all kinds of customers in the wholesale food, food service and catering industries. We want to make your journey of purchasing as simple as possible, and have been delivering ambient, chilled, frozen, fresh meat, fresh vegetables, and non-food items to over 1450 happy customers across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and the North-East for 25 years.
Turner Price is also an important member of the Country Range buying group, and a founding member of CR Food Service.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 210093 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitoner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
A one to one Tutor/Assessor will support you in the workplace to work towards your apprenticeship and attending classes working towards your End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.