Apprentice Administrator / Support Worker / Personal Assistant FAMILY FIRST FOSTERING LTD
Apprentice Administrator / Support Worker / Personal assistant required. We are looking for a bubbly and motivated individual to join our admin team to complete a variety of role. We will train and develop you and there will be opportunity to grow with the organisation.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
25 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
If you are competitive, bubbly and motivated to succeed then we want to hear from you. In return you will be given the opportunity to work with a very experienced team, who will train and develop you.
The role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls to the appropriate member of staff or taking messages, and dealing with queries where possible, supplying information where necessary
- Making outgoing calls
- Preparing and dispatching outgoing mail
- To deal with emails on a day to day basis
- To answer/deal with queries, take messages and pass them on in an appropriate and timely manner
- Provide administrative support to ensure that all business functions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- General admin duties including general housekeeping
- Maintaining and ordering stocks of office stationery and dispatching as appropriate. Maintain confidential records and files
- Completing and keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Following up on business communications
- Filing / File management
- Arranging refreshments for meetings held in the office
- General filing, photocopying, and faxing of documents
- To undertake reasonable tasks that is associated with working in a Foster Agency and any other duties of the business
- To give support to foster parents and looked after child/ren within the organisation
- Assist in completing checks for prospective foster carers and liaising with them throughout their application
- Assist in organising training and other meetings that may need to be held
- Assist in ensuring the statutory checks are being completed and keeping the tracking systems up to date
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Carrying out support work if need be, for foster carers
- Working with the directors on sensitive projects
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Commitment to personal development
- Being self-motivated and efficient
- Good degree of accuracy
- Good time management
- Computer literate preferably with experience of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Efficient, fast working, and quick thinking
- Keen for new experience, responsibility
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
It would be great but not essential if you had the following:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Dedicated to the role
- Confident & outgoing with a bubbly personality
- Fast learner and a can do attitude
- Can think quick
- Willingness to work hard
A good standard of education including GCSE maths & English.
There are progression opportunities available
Things to consider
- Social distancing guidelines in place
About the employer
Family First Fostering is a friendly, supportive, and professional independent fostering agency (IFA) based in London. We are passionate about learning, developing, and investing in, our foster carers. We recruit foster carers across the country.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.