Early Years Practitioner Apprentice (Standard) Level 2 Yewtree Childrens Centre Nursery
Are you passionate about working with children? Would you like to help children learn and develop the essential skills needed in life? Then this could be a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work in a busy nursery within the Liverpool 14 area.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2022
25 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a childcare apprentice you will gain valuable experience in a learning environment, supporting children and helping them reach their potential.
You will work in a diverse environment and develop the skills needed to progress and achieve within a childcare setting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To work along side Nursery Practitioners and assistants whilst contributing to the delivery of quality childcare provision
- To help support the provision to be an inclusive, secure learning environment for young children
- To maintain effective relationships with parents, carers and staff in order to meet the needs of children and contribute to the assessment of children's needs and care to support their development
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work well with others
- Carry out tasks under supervision
- To have an ability to communicate effectively
- To be able to work independently
- To have experience working within a childcare setting (although this is not an essential skill)
- To be patient
- Willing to participate in training and development
- To be able to communicate with children, staff, parents and carers
- To have obtained GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and maths. Please note that support may be offered to candidates who are just below grade C depending on assessment results
- Successful candidates may have the opportunity to progress onto a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship or even employment
Things to consider
This is busy and demanding role, yet it is extremely rewarding for those who wish to pursue a career in childcare.
About the employer
Yewtree Childrens Centre is a busy multi-cultural Childrens Centre based in the L14 area of Liverpool. The Centre offers a range of support packages for parents from varying backgrounds including full time nursery provision. It is an extremely busy and vibrant centre which acts as a hub for the local community.
Yewtree Childrens Centre Nursery
About disability confident
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
Shirley Ashcroft 0151 289 9090 email@example.com
Training will be provided by North West Community Services by use of various Remote Learning Platfroms
You will be trained by our highly skilled and qualified assessors, who will guide you through your apprenticeship in order for you to achieve:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner (Standards)
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Please note: you will only need to complete the above Functional Skills if you do not already have them or if you have not already achieved GCSEs or equivalent within each subject.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.