Apprentice Plumber Level 3 Harveys Mechanical Ltd
We are looking for a new Apprentice plumber to join our growing company. Our company is in the commercial world which is different to the domestic install. Many sites will be in London so you will have some travel and early mornings. We are looking for an energetic person who is looking to grow with this company and further their career.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
£260.00 - £420.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
26 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Arrive on site approx. 7.30am
- Help unload van with tools and materials
- Work can vary from plumbing in WC to complete fit out new plant room, installing containment and dressing pipes to be secure. Testing work carried out is correct
- Sometimes go to the wholesaler to get materials
- Break about 12pm for half an hour lunch
- Complete works in the afternoon and reload the van with tools and tidy the site
- Finish day is approx. 4pm
Requirements and prospects
- Any work experience will be an advantage
- Keen to learn and listen to instruction
- Have a good work ethic, want to get the job completed to a good standard and under site pressure
- Level 2 Plumbing
- Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent Grade 4/C or above
To be a fully qualified Plumber and run own jobs with apprentices.
Things to consider
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.
All shortlisted applicants will be expected to:
- Confirm their ability to travel to and from this place of work
- Have a passion to study the qualification and a good understanding of the profession
- Research the company before applying for this vacancy
Applicants will be expected to have researched how they will get to and from work taking into account access to own transport or public transport and the associated costs.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards
About the employer
L Harvey and Son Ltd is a Mechanical and Electrical Commercial Company. The Electrical has been running for over 60 years, in the last 4 years we have added the Mechanical side to make us more competitive at tendering as a Mechanical & Electrical Company.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aylesbury College
Julie Osbon 07747 568782 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician
We would want the right person to continue Level 3 and 4. All H&S training will be provided through the company, a CSCS card will be an advantage.
Plumbing and domestic heating technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.