Apprentice Business Administrator Absolute Personnel Limited
Absolute Personnel Ltd are a leading recruitment agency in the Commercial, Industrial, Transport, Construction, Catering and Skilled & Technical sectors. We are looking to recruit a Business Admin apprentice.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
25 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
At Absolute Personnel your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answer calls and transfer to consultants
- Be confident on the telephone and making calls to temps
- Computer literate with excel spreadsheets etc
- Ensure all filing up to date and filed away correctly
- Chase timesheets, check and pass on to payroll
- Type up assignment details
- Transfer CV over to Absolute letterhead paper and send to consultants
- Type up Rate letters/introduction letters
- Send out Timesheet for following week
- Reference checks
- Using Canva (training can be provided)
- Look after Social Media
- Post jobs onto job boards
- Working alongside consultants to assist in finding temp workers through CV's
Requirements and prospects
- Must have confidence to take and make phone calls
- Computer knowledge
- Eager to learn and can use own initiative
- Genuine interest in Business Administration
GCSE Grades A-D/8-3 or equivalent preferred but not essential.
Full time position will be made available after completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Things to consider
We ask that all applications are made directly through this website (Apprenticeship Vacancies) any applications that are made directly to the employer will jeopardise your chance of an Apprenticeship with this employer and will not be considered as part of the selection process.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Absolute Personnel Ltd was established in 2010 and has made a refreshing lasting impression within the recruitment marketplace.
We provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions within the Commercial, Industrial, Transport, Construction, Catering and Skilled & Technical sectors. We pride ourselves on building strong long-term relationships based on an open and honest approach, with some good-old fashioned customer service. We are also available 24 hours, 7 days a week!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Harrison Baker 07985328312 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, maths (if required)
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.