Business Administrator Apprentice Van Haven
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a VW Transporter specialist. You will join a hard-working supportive team where you will have an opportunity to support the administration functions in the business, learning new processes & a genuine opportunity to grow & develop with the company. All whilst completing a Level 3 Business Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
29 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will be part of a small team of friendly, enthusiastic individuals who pride themselves on an excellent customer experience with attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in a variety of administrative tasks within the business
- Keeping paper and digital records up to date
- Assisting the Sales team and workshop with Data entry and order processing using the Dragon 2000 software system
- Monitoring email inbox and prioritising enquiries
- Helping to ensure that all internal processes are followed and helping in developing new/potentially better system processes
- Working towards dealing with initial customer telephone enquiries once settled and confident, directing caller to the appropriate department
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work as a team player
- A positive attitude
- Naturally inquisitive
Ideally GCSE 9-5/A*-B or equivalent in maths & English.
The opportunity to stay and grow within a rapidly expanding business in a full-time permanent position.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards
About the employer
It’s no secret, VW Transporters are our passion. T5, T6, Kombi, Shuttle, Camper, Caravelle, LWB, SWB – does not matter, Volkswagen Transporters are what we’re about.
The life goal is to do something you love for a living. So, we thought, ‘imagine if there was somewhere you could kit out a VW Transporter to a premium level as standard’. Oooo, yes. ‘…then have endless options to personalise it.’ Double yes. ‘…and have it done to such a high level that you know you’re driving the highest quality van bar none.’ Hell yes!
And so, Van Haven, VW Transporter Specialist was born.
With premium as standard on everything we do and where all things Transporter are possible, we are intensely proud to be the South’s number 1 new and used VW Transporter specialist.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Sarah Scott 07880 479410 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship provides a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills, and behaviours, which can be gained working across an organisation and its processes. The apprenticeship is a firm grounding in organisational operations and functional processes, as well as the wider working environment. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services.
The need to communicate and represent work clearly is reflected in the assessment methods of End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Knowledge Test – 33.3%
- Portfolio Interview – 33.3%
- Project Presentation – 33.3%
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- English and maths: Level 2 English and maths will need to be passed, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.