Lean Manufacturing Apprentice Vision Leisure Upholstery Ltd
Lean Manufacturing Apprentice required to learn all aspects in the making of upholstery for VW Camper Vans. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
£190.00 - £217.25
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
23 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Learn all aspects of upholstering VW Campervans
- Marking out the fabric
- Pattern making in a range of fabrics
- Seat sewing
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Good standard of maths
- Dextrous and nimble for cutting and sewing
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) in English Language and maths, as a minimum
- Future progression into a team leader position
About the employer
Established in 2008, Vision Leisure Upholstery was born from a love of Campervan adventure and the realisation of a need for bespoke, quality seating solutions that fulfil the requirements of those onboard. A small family business, we make it our priority to understand your unique vision for your leisure vehicle and exercise our craftsmanship and wealth of experience to turn your concept into a reality.
We are dedicated to designing, reupholstering, and customising your vehicle. We offer a truly bespoke service and can accommodate your every design ideal, from matching logos on each seat headrest, to individual emblems which reflect the taste and passions of the seat occupier.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IN-COMM TRAINING ACADEMY SHROPSHIRE LIMITED
Sue Fisher 01922 457686
Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
This apprenticeship will be delivered via virtual classroom sessions, including distance learning materials, as well as regular visits by your assessor, at the company site.
Off the Job Training' subjects include:
- Health & Safety within a Manufacturing Environment
- Communicating and Working effectively within a Manufacturing Environment
- Working Relationships and Individual Rights & Responsibilities within a Manufacturing Environment
- Application of Workplace Organisation and Work Related Problem Solving Techniques
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.