Business Administration Apprentice (Estate Agency) Edison Ford
Looking for exceptional, committed individuals who work well together as a team to ensure that all their clients are looked after. All the staff are passionate about property and have an active interest in the marketplace, meaning that they can offer informed advice to all our clients.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2021
23 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Edison Ford are looking to employ an exceptional, committed individual to work in their letting team to ensure that all their clients are looked after. You will be sales and administration support to the lettings team.
Your day to day duties will be very varied, including:
- Incoming and outgoing client calls
- Filing and invoicing
- Use of the office systems
- Emailing and postal duties
- General administrative duties
- Administration support to the sales team
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Liaise between landlord and tenant
- Assisting to arranging sale negotiator and tenant viewings
Requirements and prospects
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English and maths ability
- Confidence working with computers and software packages
- Working as part of a team
- Good telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Relatively bright & articulate
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Drive and ambition
- Able to drive or live nearby
- GCSE or equivalent English and maths - C/4 Grade (or above)
- Employment after completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Edison Ford are an independent company offering estate agency services and property management facilities to clients for over 25 years. Located in the North Bristol area means they are ideally placed to offer landlords, vendors and buyers assistance property matters within the geographical areas of Bristol and South Gloucestershire. Through are expertise and experience, Edison Ford market and manage sales and lettings of properties throughout the local area and the south west.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone +447717376008 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will enjoy a unique on the job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
If you have excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the personal drive to succeed,
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level Training across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship- this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol as well as tutor led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.