Sales & Marketing Apprentice Oxford College of Education Ltd
We are looking for an outgoing efficient team player to assist with our busy Sales and Marketing team. Working towards the Level 2 Customer service practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
23 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Answering phone calls, live chat, WhatsApp and Skype
- Data input
- Answer email
- Register student/candidate for the exam
- Help local and international students
- Help sales and marketing
- Help admin and reception
- Help any other department as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills - especially email, Word and Excel
- Good telephone/customer service skills
- Good Social media skills (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Positive attitude
- Able to multi-task
- Hard working; can work well in a team and on own initiative
- Can work under pressure working towards tight deadlines
- Reliable and have good attendance
Maths and English GCSE's Grade 4/C and above or equivalent.
To be reviewed after 6 months in line with key performance indicators and after apprenticeship possible employee full-time (not guaranteed)
Things to consider
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.
All shortlisted applicants will be expected to:
- Confirm their ability to travel to and from this place of work
- Have a passion to study the qualification and a good understanding of the profession
- Research the company before applying for this vacancy
Applicants will be expected to have researched how they will get to and from work taking into account access to own transport or public transport and the associated costs.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards
About the employer
Welcome to Oxford College of Education. Whatever your choice of studies, we sincerely hope that you will find exactly which course you are looking for here at our institute. The majority of students find studying and living in the UK an enjoyable and satisfying experience with rich and rewarding opportunities for study and leisure.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aylesbury College
Jashim Uddin 01494 256340 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer service practitioner apprenticeship standard
Training will be provided by Buckinghamshire College Group to support the Customer Service Practitioner qualification. Practical training will be provided in the workplace.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.