Business Administration Apprentice Recruit Right
An exciting opportunity as an Apprentice Administrator has become available within Recruit Right in their new Liverpool Office. Recruit Right are a well-established recruitment company specialising within the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
23 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Formatting CV’s
- Data Entry
- Preparing candidate registration paperwork
- Operating in house computer system
- Greeting visitors
- Post duties, Filing, and Photocopying
- Monitoring Compliance Documentation
- Any other admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan and manage the day / week to meet set targets and KPIs
- Adaptable and flexible to meet the changing demands of the business
- Good relationship building skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service skills
- Influencing skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm in the way they carry out their job
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Self-motivated to achieve results
- Results oriented with the ability to focus on sales targets
- Dynamic attitude with the perseverance to overcome set backs
- Demonstrates sound commercial awareness
GCSE in maths and English at C/4 or above - required (or the equivalent).
There are real opportunities for career progression following successful completion of the apprenticeship, with a few routes to go down, including administration, resourcing and account management and business development.
About the employer
Within Recruit Right we believe in doing exactly that and we pride ourselves on our integrity and traditional recruitment values. We are determined and committed to providing exceptional levels of service in matching the appropriate talent with the right career opportunities.
The Directors and Management team have over 65 years of combined recruitment experience and are highly skilled in providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions within the Industrial and Commercial sectors. The team have an unparalleled commitment, and strong track record in bringing the best candidates and clients together.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944 203292 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.