Business Administration Apprentice Rotamec Ltd
This is a Full-time Business Administration position within the sales department to undertake general day-to-day administrative duties and to support the sales team to ensure the department objectives are achieved.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
22 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To assist by receiving telephone and email enquiries from customers and suppliers, to liaise with and receive instructions from members of the department to ensure all customers’ requirements are expedited promptly
- To utilise the business systems provided including Protean Software to assist with the accurate entry of data relating to enquiries, orders and general notes
- To assist with the progress chasing of customer enquiries, quotes and orders, liaising with other departments and suppliers to obtain clarification of current status and the onward communication of accurate information to stakeholders as necessary
- To assist with processes associated with ensuring orders have been completed successfully and are ready for invoicing
- To provide excellent customer service at all times
- Supporting role to Sales Manager
- Must work within established Company policies and procedures
- Carry out other tasks as may be defined that may be required in order to develop the business
- Reporting and responsible to the Sales Director
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong level of English and mathematics
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Excel
- Able to use own initiative
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- To communicate professionally with all stakeholders and operate within a fast paced customer focussed service and sales environment
- To have an aptitude and willingness to learn skills associated with a general engineering business
- Competent at using IT systems and software provided
- To be pro-active, have a strong team ethos and a positive mental attitude
- Honesty and integrity
- Personal commitment
- Must have good levels of maths and English
- Must meet initial assessments by Strode College
Hopefully progress into permanent position, with a view for further progression into sales and marketing.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Rotamec was formed in May 2000 to service industry in the field of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. Initially set up as a rewind and repair company, in 2003 Rotamec incorporated a transmission side of the business so as to be able to provide a complete package to industry.
Initially focussing on motor rewind and electro-mechanical repair, Rotamec has evolved with the times encompassing new technology, establishing a successful sales operation and meeting the diverse demands of its customers head on. Rotamec became members of the AEMT in 2002 and shortly afterwards achieved ISO 9001 and UKAS accreditation.
Today Rotamec’s team of engineers undertake in-house training provided by the main manufacturers in the industry. Therefore, in the event of a breakdown they can offer the customer the option of repair or supply a replacement unit with access to nationwide stocks. Rotamec also provide an Asset Management service enabling its customers to control their maintenance costs and fully focus on their business.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Strode College
Suzie Drew 01458 844419 email@example.com
- Business Administration Apprenticeship with Sales Module
- 1 day/week at Strode College
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.