Apprentice Nursery Assistant The House Of Rompa
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of dedicated nursery workers to learn everything you need to know about Early Years! You will work towards a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
22 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To train to become a qualified nursery practitioner and join the team. You will be provided with a mentor who will be there to guide you, help and offer advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to weekly planning for children
- Working alongside children and delivering a play-based curriculum both indoors and outdoors
- Planning and delivering activities which enable children to reach their next stage of development
- Ensuring pupils are safe at all times and report any concerns to relevant managers
- Forming positive relationships with parents and carers and maintain effective communication
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the schools aims and objectives
- Be aware of and comply with the procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality, and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
Requirements and prospects
- Team working skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Easy going
- Bubbly personality
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A good standard of maths and English is desirable
- First Aid
A full-time position for the right candidate upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- We are in the centre of Wilmslow, 5 mins away from Wilmslow train station on the grounds of Wilmslow High school
- We will require an enhanced DBS check (done in-house)
About the employer
We are a day nursery with children aged 0 – 4 in the grounds of Wilmslow High School.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 MB_apprenticeshiprecruitment@macclesfield.ac.uk
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.