Level 2 Administration Apprentice Ewood Medical Centre
Undertaking administration and reception duties at a local medical centre.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
19 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The apprentice will be studying Level 2 Customer Service at Blackburn College.
- Answering phone calls
- Receptionist duties
- Answering any email queries that come through the practice mailbox
- Scanning documents
- Filing away medical records and patient files
- Handling post duties and distributing it to the relevant people within the practice
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Good organisation skills
- Good communicator
- All applicants must attend an initial assessment at Blackburn College
- Possible full time employment on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- The successful candidate may be asked to work at the Larkhill Surgery on request.
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
About the employer
This is a local medical centre that fully supports the health needs of its patients. We are committed to providing a high standard of care and we are keen to develop our services which will benefit our patients.
Ewood Medical Centre
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
The Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills level 1 in English, maths, and IT (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.