Administration Assistant Apprentice UNIQUE HOMECARE SERVICES LTD
Unique Homecare Services Ltd are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant Apprentice. Admin assistants will report directly to and liaise with their line manager and assist with administration duties.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
19 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Admin assistants will report directly to and liaise with their line manager daily for duties which will include:
- To type correspondence and to produce professional documents and reports required for monitoring and other service purposes
- To answer the phone in a professional and efficient manner, take accurate messages and respond to phone calls and queries
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to senior staff. This will include setting up files, scanning documents, taking minutes for meetings and payroll
- Review new applicants and schedule interviews for senior staff
- To help implement and maintain accurate client/staff records
- To send emails professionally and efficiently
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to accurately input data into databases, minute meetings, and use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- You must have excellent telephone communication skills
You will have the ability to take detailed messages, signpost individuals to the appropriate people, and triage calls and actions taken.
- 4 GCSE’s at grades A*-D/9-4 including maths and English (or equivalent)
- Candidates who have not attended an Apprenticeship Interview at LMC prior to Interview must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment to be complete prior to enrolment
Upon successful completion a career may be available.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a leading provider of home care services, offering a holistic model of care that ensures our clients receive quality care in the comfort of their own homes.
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Mhairi MacVicar 01524 521483 email@example.com
- NVQ Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional Skills (if required)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.