Customer Service Assistant Apprenticeship CAFE BLENDS LTD
We are looking for a professional and confident person who would like to work in a family run independent Cafe as a Customer Service Assistant for this well-established independent Company. Duties will include; serving customers face to face, taking orders as well as working behind the till.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
19 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Serving customers on the phone
- Stock counting
- Telephone queries
- Serving customers face to face
- Working behind the till
Requirements and prospects
- Good time keeping
- Using initiative
- Good communication skills
- Willing to be flexible with working hours.
- Committed, honest, reliable and willing to learn new skills
- Good ability to work in a team and independently
- Committed to learning and completing RQF apprenticeship period
- Willing to follow instructions
- Hardworking and committed
- All candidates are screened on an individual basis for suitability for apprenticeship opportunity
- However, GCSE A-C/8-4 English and maths or equivalents are desirable
Excellent chance of full time employment after completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Candidates are advised to check the location of the vacancy prior to application and be able to travel to and from the location setting. Ideally A-C/8-4 GCSE grades or equivalent. Fantastic chance for the right learner - great enthusiasm for work, reliable. Good friendly environment. Development of a long term career.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Come and enjoy locally roasted coffee, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We do food, deserts, milkshakes, freakshakes, teas, coffees and much more.
LEARNING FOR FUTURES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Wise Origin
Cherine Marston 07881363147 Cherine@wiseorigincollege.com
Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
- Level 2 Customer Service (RQF)
- Functional Skills English Level 1/2
- Functional Skills maths Level 1/2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.