Apprentice Childcare Practitioner HAPPY DAYS NURSERY LIMITED
A fantastic new career opportunity has arisen, to work as an Apprentice Childcare Practitioner for Happy Days Nursery in Lozells! This is an Apprenticeship in Childcare Level 3. Full training provided.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
19 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Assisting key workers with specific groups of children
- Ensure that every child matters is considered in each room
- Promote inclusion of children with special educational needs
- Promote equality of opportunities throughout the nursery
- As this nursery is a pack away setting you will need to set up for hall and activities for the children
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to relate to and understand the needs of nursery aged children
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and have a flexible attitude
- Ability to create an enabling environment focused on children's needs
- Organisational, recording and planning skills
- Desire to learn
- Passion for working with children
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE or equivalent grade 2 to 9 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first, with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy (We have lots of other vacancies too!).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Happy Days Nursery is a nursery working with children ages 0-5. They have a full time setting based in Lozells.
HAPPY DAYS NURSERY LIMITED
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification
- Full training provided at the employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Exams / assessments / workshops
- Technical certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.