Customer Service Apprentice Northern Lights Drama
Due to expansion, Northern Lights Drama have an opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
19 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Assisting with the day to day running of the Theatre School including:
- Taking bookings and inputting details onto the system
- Dealing with enquiries
- Helping to organise workshops in schools
- Chasing invoices
- Paying invoices
- Other duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Confident communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- An interest in Drama and Performing Arts would be an advantage
- At least grade B/6 GCSE or equivalent in maths & English
Excellent future prospects.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Established in 2013, Northern Lights Drama is a highly respected independent theatre school for children 3 – 18 years based in East Yorkshire. We use our professional training and experience to provide high quality teaching and support to local talent across the region.
Northern Lights Drama
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
- Customer service practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support
- Weekly classes covering mandatory units, health and safety, equality and diversity etc.
- Functional Skills if required
- End point assessment
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.