Business Administration Apprentice Kingfisher Fire & Security (UK) Ltd
Kingfisher Fire & Security have been designing and installing fire alarms, CCTV systems and intruder alarm systems for UK businesses for almost 25 years. We are looking for a new apprentice to join our team. This is a varied position, therefore you will gain general office experience in administration and gain valuable industry knowledge.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
19 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful apprentice's duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Organising and scheduling engineer appointments, using administrative software
- Responding to customer questions via email and telephone
- Keeping diaries up to date and arranging appointments
- Track stock and place orders
- Submit reports
- General administrative requests and tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills, further training on MS office will be offered by a 3rd party we use
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- Punctual with great time management
- Flexibility as the role may involve covering other administration duties
- Outgoing with the ability to fit in within the business
- Ambitious and possess a genuine interest in progressing within the business
- Eager to learn and confident to take on new responsibilities
- Positive attitude to problem solving
Ideally have achieved a B-D/6-3 grade at GCSE maths and English or equivalent.
The prospect of applying for a full time job at the end of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Kingfisher Fire & Security have been designing and installing fire alarms, CCTV systems and intruder alarm systems for UK businesses for almost 25 years. Our client list speaks for itself: from large corporates through to smaller, local industries, we have built our reputation on:
- Innovative and cost-effective designs
- Prompt and efficient installation
- Expert servicing and maintenance
CENTRALLY BASED IN FARNHAM, SURREY
Kingfisher Fire & Security is based in Farnham, covering the counties of Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, London & nationwide. We are a Gent Approved Systems Integrator.
WAVERLEY BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Waverley Training Services
Richard Pepper 01252 725872 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
With on the job training from the Employer the apprentice will work towards a Diploma in Business and Administration Level 3, Functional Skills in English and maths at Level 2 if required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.