Nursery Apprentice WOODLANDS EARLY LEARNING LTD
Are you looking to train in childcare? Outstanding nursery in Sarisbury Green are looking for level 2 (or L3) Apprentice to join their friendly team.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
18 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision, you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Trainer
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- To be a confident
- Reliable and creative person
- GCSE maths and English at C/4 grade or above or equivalent is preferred but not 100% mandatory
- If the desired candidate already hold a valid L2 Childcare qualification or sufficient experience, the L3 award is available on an 18 month basis.
After completing your Level 2 apprenticeship, you may be offered the chance to progress to L3 or a full-time position and further training.
Things to consider
If the desired candidate already holds a valid Level 2 Childcare award or significant experience, the Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship is available on an 18 month basis.
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying.
If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042.
About the employer
We are a well-established, outstanding nursery. We have been open 12 and a half years and we cater for babies up to school ages.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 email@example.com
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths and English (unless exempt)
If the desired candidate already hold a valid L2 Childcare qualification or sufficient experience, the L3 award is available on an 18 month basis.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.