Level 3 Social Media Marketing Apprentice Total Drainage & Construction Supplies Ltd
The successful applicant would be responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s online marketing initiatives.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
18 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be working within an enthusiatic energetic team. Some of the duties are listed below:
- Manage social media accounts e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Updating websites
- To maintain and grow social media profiles
- Create leads and follow up via telephone
- Taking any orders that have been generated and passing to order processing
- Generous commission schemes are available
The role would suit an excellent team player.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident with computers and social media
- Excellent level of English
- Good communication skills, telephone skills
- Good sense of humour
- The ability to communicate on all levels
- Good team player
Must have GCSE grade A*-C / 9-4 in English or equivalent.
Potential progression / employment.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
About the employer
Total Drainage and Construction Supplies (TDCS) is based in Lancashire and comprises a team of industry professionals with more than 80 years of combined experience manufacturing and developing precision cutting materials.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Maths Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.