Digital Marketing Analyst Apprentice FINANCIALJUICE LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Digital analyst with the Financial Ombudsman Service based in London.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
12 Nov 2021
18 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are currently seeking an ambitious Digital Marketer Apprentice to join our company based in Horley. This role combines digital marketing with analysis work of the forex, commodities, fixed income and stock markets.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Editing and creating video content for YouTube and social media
- Gather, curate and analyse content from the financial web
- Manage regular posting to social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to improve social media presence and engagement
- Manage e-mail campaigns
- Create graphics and written content for e-mail campaigns, social media platforms and the website
- Keeping up to date with news headlines throughout the day
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication, listening and time keeping skills
- A clear speaking voice is critical, as much of the content will be voice or video based
- Excellent reading skills are a must and you will be expected to demonstrate this in interview
- Organisational skills and time management
- Good attention for detail
- Good level of concentration
- To have a positive attitude
- Friendly and an excellent communicator
- To have a genuine interest in finance
- Hard working
- Focused and driven
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
Financial Juice works on the US stock market time.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
FinancialJuice is a free real-time news and financial content platform, our vision is to help traders and investors have their entire financial universe in one place and in real-time. Democratising access to market moving information and helping all investors be informed.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Tom Lindley 01133500333 email@example.com
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.