Commis Chef Apprenticeship The Crown
The Crown in Bridgnorth are looking to recruit an Apprentice Chef. Key duties include assisting in the smooth running of the kitchen operation and producing good quality presentable plates of food within time constraints and to company standards.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Oct 2021
18 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Key duties include
- Assisting in the smooth running of the kitchen operation
- Producing good quality presentable plates of food within time constraints and to company standards
- Ensuring all kitchen paperwork, temperature checks and health and safety documentation completed
- Flexibility to work in any four kitchen areas (grill chef, pass, prep area and washing up station)
- Assist in the monitoring of stock levels and ensuring all wastage is recorded
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Ensure compliance with our stock rotation policy and labelling of stock correctly
- When on a close up shift ensure all prep for next day and handover notes completed
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service
- Some experience in the Hospitality sector
- Able to take instruction
- Communication skills
- Hard worker
GCSE Grades A-D, (3-9) in maths and English.
There may be an opportunity for a full time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Located on the High Street in Bridgnorth, the Crown is a lively bar that provides the perfect setting for catching up with friends and family over good food and drink. Stop by for lunch and enjoy our light bites and grazing dishes, or stop by for dinner and prepare to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into our mains. We have all your favourite pub classics, including burgers, steaks and so much more.
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Wolverhampton College
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.