Apprentice Customer Service Assistant P & D Engineering Service
An engineering services company are looking to recruit an apprentice to provide assistance in the main office, undertaking a wide variety of duties.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
17 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate would be providing administrative support to the office manager, undertaking a variety of duties. These would include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
- Receiving visitors
- General typing of correspondence, complex estimates and minutes
- Scanning and filing to electronic contract system
- Responding to emails
- Assisting with purchase ledger duties
- Light housekeeping as required
- General adhoc duties that arise
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of using Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Good typing skills are important as is a good attention to detail
- The role requires someone who is keen and enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, organised and good at managing their time effectively
- A positive attitude towards working and learning is important
GCSE grade 4/C or above in English and mathematics, or the equivalent qualification.
Excellent future prospects.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
P&D Engineering Services Ltd was formed in 1995. Through steady and continuous growth we have transformed from a small team of 5 to the 30+ strong workforce we are today.
We operate throughout the UK and our success has been won by attention to detail, along with our ongoing absolute priority to demonstrate commitment to quality services. This is combined with transparent, honest communication at every step of the way.
P & D Engineering Service
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 completed through regular assessor meetings and attendance of a weekly training class.
Functional Skills in English, mathematics and IT.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.