IT Apprentice Horizone Ltd
To undertake the following responsibilities in consultation and collaboration with the IT Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
17 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Remote and on-site - practical ability required
- Cabling and comms cabinet installation
- Ordering and managing installation of different kinds of broadband circuits
- Procuring, installing and configuring routers together with associated access points
- Procuring, configuring and installing PCs and peripherals
- Office 365 setup, configuration and administration
- Microsoft Server maintenance
- Cloud application procurement, configuration and administration e.g. cloud backup and endpoint security
- Working directly with customers to troubleshoot and resolve IT problems
- Administration involving working with Office applications
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent spoken, written and verbal English with an eye for detail, design and attention to detail
- Able to work with precision, dexterity and co-ordination
- Suitability to work with children and young people
- Ability to lift and carry, the pushing and the pulling of computer equipment on a regular basis and to occasionally work in awkward positions, (e.g. under desks)
- Handling of computerised information with care, accuracy, confidentially and securely
- Ability to work independently and, at the same time, understand the value of teamwork
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively to provide solutions to unexpected problems and situations
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own workload, act on your own initiative and manage conflicting demands
- To adopt professional standards whilst communicating with external agencies, students, parents and staff
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent qualifications at grade C/4 or above
At the end of this apprenticeship, there will be a chance of full-time employment based on skills shown throughout.
About the employer
Horizone Limited is founded on two decades of experience in business communications. Designed to provide a comprehensive range of solutions for the converging information and communication markets.
We sit between you and the cloud with a range of integrated products and services that keep you connected and in control. You will find us positive, straight forward and easy to do business with.
ITEC LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC Learning Technologies
Ellie Hendy 01268 286929 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship standard
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Network +
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.