Business Administration Apprentice Creative Nature Limited
An excellent opportunity for a person who has a CAN DO attitude to be able to join an exciting growing food business. Working alongside our Sales and Operations team, whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship qualification.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
17 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is an incredible opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to take their next step in a food business that is growing year on year. Based in West Molesey Surrey. Creative Nature is a multi-award winning, Top 14 Allergen Free UK brand. We are industry leading experts in ‘Free From’ We specialise in ‘delicious without doubt’ snacks, baking mixes and superfoods that are vegan and ethically produced. We supply major retailers Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Ocado and Amazon. We also export to over 12 countries and supply direct to customer via our own website.
With continued growth and ambitious plans, it is a very exciting time to join the business.
We need someone who is trustworthy, flexible, confident and truly cares about the work that they do. The candidate needs to have an eye for detail and wants to work hard as we pride our selves in the quality of our products.
The successful candidate will have full training with our Sales Manager/ Marketing Executive.
Main Duties Include:
- Inputting orders and supporting sales team on admin for their customers
- Inputting data including raising invoices, recording and matching customer receipts
- Credit Control via sending customer statements
- Customer service, answering customer queries via email and social media
- Managing other office routines
- Creating content for social media
- Creative social media campaigns
- Booking virtual shows
- Ensure agreed timings and deadlines are met
- Ensure high standard of work throughout
- Understanding stock reports
- Preparing and dispatching wholesale orders on booking in system
- Managing goods in and goods out
- Inputting data into a computer and manual recording systems
- Report any potential problems as soon as possible
- Ensure all company procedures are met
- Opening up and closing packing area
- Ensure a tidy work space and in an organised manner
- Any other duty as required
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate will need:
- To be able to work in a team and independently without supervision
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Maintain high standard of work at all times.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Ability to learn new systems /equipment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- To be flexible and genuine willingness to undertake any tasks which could reasonably be expected of someone in this capacity
- Confident/ Energetic/ Quick learner
- A person with a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure (when deadlines for specific orders are needed to be dispatched on time)
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual with good attendance
- Passion for the brand
- Team Player
- Attention to detail/ Accuracy
- Able to communicate effectively/ Friendly and Approachable manner
- Able to Self-Motivate with a positive attitude
- Be able to follow instructions and work consistently to agree specifications
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible attitude towards variations in work load
Ideally GCSE in maths and English A-D/7-3 or equivalent.
As a business that is growing we love to promote from within the company, so leadership and supervisory roles are more than achievable with the right attitude and competency.
There is the opportunity to be offered a full time role after completing apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Nearest Train station is Hersham.
Buses station 2 mins walk from Warehouse/Office.
Abellio Buses and 411 to Kingston.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Creative Nature is a multi-award winning, Top 14 Allergen Free UK brand. We are industry leading experts in ‘Free From’ We specialise in ‘delicious without doubt’ snacks, baking mixes and superfoods that are vegan and ethically produced. We supply major retailers Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Ocado and Amazon. We also export to over 12 countries and supply direct to customer via our own website.
With Great Taste, Quality Food and The Grocer New Product Awards under our belt our products not only cater for more people but win on taste.
WEIR TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weir Training Ltd
Kerry Newton 01932 567626 email@example.com
The candidate will complete an apprenticeship within the agreed subject for the vacancy. This may include a BTEC Diploma/Standard and End Point Assessment. It may also include Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT.
This will be delivered by Weir Training Limited.
The candidate will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Advanced
- Apprentices without Level 2 maths or English must achieve this level and take the tests for level 2 maths and English prior to taking the end point assessment.
- On the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.