Apprentice Hairdresser - Professional Standard Hair Route Level 2 TERENCE PAUL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
During your Apprenticeship you will learn how to shampoo and condition hair, styling, cutting and finish hair to create a variety of looks, and colour and lighten hair. Our bespoke training plan includes 1 to 1 in salon training for 12 months and then 12 months at our modern academy premises based in Manchester City Centre.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
16 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Greeting clients
- Assisting stylists on the salon floor
- Making refreshments
- Off the job training from the salon
- Keeping the store presentable and tidy
- Rinsing colour and applying treatments
- Booking appointments
- Client consultation
- Building a client base
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Salon experience (not essential)
- Eager to learn
Maths and English at GCSE grade 4/C (or equivalent qualifications) minimum, but not essential.
- Permanent job at the salon
- Progression on to Level 3 Advanced and Creative Professional
Things to consider
- You're passionate about hairdressing
- You're able to commute to your location of work
- It's a 2-year qualification
- First 12 months completed on a 1 to 1 basis in the Salon
- The final 12 months completed in the academy
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Terence Paul Hairdressing team are an energetic, fashion-conscious, fun-loving group of people united in their vision of the future of Hairdressing.
They work hard to ensure client satisfaction while offering the most innovative techniques in Hairdressing.
Education has been paramount to the success of Terence Paul Hairdressing and has impacted on their philosophy throughout the company.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Evolve Academy Ltd
Leah Bennett 01618202015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair Professional Standard Level 2 with a bespoke training plan
- 1 to 1 training delivered in salon for the first 12 months
- Final 12 months Academy training at our modern state of the art Academy Base in Manchester City Centre
- Functional Skills maths (if GCSE or equivalent A*-C (9-4) is not already achieve
- Functional Skills English (if GCSE or equivalent A*-C (9-4) is not already achieved
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.