Assistant Project Co-Ordinator Apprentice Countrywide Electrical Services Limited
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to further their career in an office environment. Your role will involve supporting with projects, research general business admin duties with elements of customer service and team support.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2021
12 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties would include:
- General filing and assistance of colleagues
- Assisting with project programme
- Help maintain the project plan
- Maintaining risk, issue and action log projects
- Chase project team progress
- Office administration including project control, job costing and record keeping
- Assist with preparation and submission.of regular project update report as required
- Assist and research, target and establish tender opportunities
- Prepare and update pre-qualification questionnaire and assist in maintaining company accreditation and trade membership
- Provide support and assist in other departmental activities as required
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentially at all times
- Highly organised
- Good telephone manner
- Good time management
- IT skills
- Must be confident
- English & maths at GCSE grades 7-4/A-C or equivalents
- Good computer skills especially Word & Excel
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
Can you easily get to this location?
Do you have the qualifications required?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Countrywide Electrical Services Limited are an electrical contractor that operates on a nationwide basis, specialising in the design and build of electrical installation within the retail, commercial, hotel & leisure market sectors.
Countrywide Electrical Services Limited
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
Melanie Judd 0121 236 7862 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration level 3
- Functional Skills
- Technical certificates
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.