Facilities Administrator Apprentice DEANESTOR LIMITED
We are looking for a competent Facilities Administrator apprentice to join Deanestor Limited, the market leader for undertaking specialist furniture subcontracts in the Healthcare and Education sector. You will learn all aspect of Business Administration.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
11 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Preparing paperwork for the manufacturing facility
- Generating daily/weekly and monthly reports
- The daily production of delivery notes and invoices
- Producing weekly dispatch reports
- Printing and maintaining contract identification labels
- Assisting with material stocks
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Perform data entry
- Monitor and maintain machine services and breakdown call outs
- General housekeeping
- To carry out any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the job role
- Involved in loading and unloading vehicles
- Receive and count in deliveries via manual handling and the use of pallet trucks
- Receipt goods into stock;and book materials out of stock
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Genuine interest in the sector
GCSE Grades A*-C or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9-5.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
- From 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Deanestor design, manufacture and install quality furniture in the UK and also supply loose furniture and equipment. We specialise in furniture manufacture for markets that have specific requirements in design, strength, durability and aesthetics. With bespoke design services we can meet your specifications and provide an extensive choice of materials and finishes.
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Leoni Nath 01623 627 191 Leoni.Nath@wnc.ac.uk
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.