Early Years Apprentice Clubmoor Childrens Centre
Are you passionate about working with children and would you like to help children learn and develop the essential skills needed in life? Then this could be a wonderful apprenticeship opportunity for the right person to work in a busy nursery.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
£168.35 to £332.50
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday 8.00am -6.00pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
11 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To work alongside Nursery Practitioners and assistants whilst contributing to the delivery of quality childcare provision
- To help support the provision to be an inclusive, secure learning environment for young children
- To maintain effective relationships with parents, carers and staff in order to meet the needs of children
- To contribute to the assessment of children's needs
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- To have obtained GCSEs at grades C/4 and above (or equivalent) in English and maths (please note that support may be offered to candidates who are just below grade C/4 depending on assessment results)
- Successful candidates may have the opportunity to progress onto employment
Things to consider
This is a demanding yet rewarding opportunity that will suit those who have desire to progress in childcare and make a difference to the lives of children.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
YOU MUST ALSO BE AWARE THAT AS AN APPRENTICE YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ALL OF THE HALF TERM HOLIDAYS AND THAT YOU MUST ATTEND COLLEGE DURING THIS TIME TO COMPLE APPRENTICESHIP QUALIFICATION.
About the employer
Clubmoor Children's Centre Nursery provides childcare for children from 18 months- 4 years 8.am - 6.pm, 50 weeks of the year to support working parents. This is busy Nursery serving the local community.
Clubmoor Childrens Centre
Utting Avenue East
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
Shirley Ashcroft 0151 289 9090 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Years Educator level 3
- Functional Skills maths (if GCSE or equivalent A-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English (if GCSE or equivalent A-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
- Training will be delivered by NWCS using remote platforms.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.