Level 3 IT Solutions Technician Apprentice Change Organisation
To provide all aspects of internal Technical Support regarding all departmental requirements.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
10 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Give IT support to all staff members on both hardware and applications
- Give Networking Support to all staff members
- Liaise when required with external Network support company
- Give Internal Telecoms Support
- Perform Customer Specified Configurations
- Perform testing of RMA (returned) product
- Identify when a lack of knowledge exists and recommend the required training
- Keep working environment clean and tidy and adopt good housekeeping practises
Key Performance Indicators:
- Technical policies communicated effectively throughout the organisation
- A noticeable reduction in time of Technical & Operations Manager’s involvement in day-to-day IT issues
- A noticeable reduction in time of Technical & Operations Manager’s involvement in day-to-day Network issues
- A demonstrable increase in Networking knowledge
- The ability to work with oversight in Customer Configurations
- The ability to work with oversight when performing RMA tests
- A high standard of achievement with college-based activities
- The receipt of positive feedback from staff members on activities within the company.
- A high standard of attendance
Final Performance Indicators:
- The ability to work unaided in Customer Configurations
- The ability to work unaided when performing RMA tests
- A comprehensive understanding of technical policies throughout the organisation
Requirements and prospects
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English skills (verbal/written)
- Good communication
- Keen to learn within the IT industry
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to take responsibility for your own learning, development & progression
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Founded in 1992, born out of a desire to be a market leading distributor of computer hardware and software, independent of manufacturers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Darcy Greaves 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.