Business Administration Apprentice - Surveying Team COMPLETE CERTIFICATION LTD
Are you looking to kick start your career? Then this genuine opportunity at Complete Certification Ltd (CC Ltd ) for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the Building Surveying Team is for you! You will be providing administration, customer service and on site support to the team of surveyors, for the duration of this apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
11 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to a team of surveyors
- Scheduling appointments, managing multiple diaries, filing, word processing, maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Provide customer services via telephone, e-mail, and online to clients and the general public
- Processing of correspondence, reports, and routine documents to company standards and deadlines
- Develop an understanding of the property market, energy efficiency, and specialist calculation software
- Assist with marketing, social media, company website, and sales
This a great career opportunity for someone looking for more than just a job.
Wage will be re-negotiated at around 6 months following a review of your progress in the work place and with your apprenticeship course work.
Requirements and prospects
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working/good work ethic
- Team player/assist others
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ideally A*-C / 9-4 in GCSE (or equivalent) in four subjects including English and maths
- Future potential to commence through your apprenticeship levels and possibly eventually be considered for a Building Surveyor degree apprenticeship including shadowing other surveyors conducting assessments, 3D modelling and calculation of reports or a Digital Marketing with the opportunity to be trained in aerial photography, photography, and videography
Things to consider
- Where possible, every applicant must attend a Learning Unlimited centre prior to being shortlisted for this role and being put forward for interview with the employer (This may be done via a platform such as Zoom should we still be in lockdown)
- Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone
- Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Our company mission is to provide cost-effective solutions to the property market, while offering expert knowledge on legally-required compliance services all wrapped up in a friendly and personal service.
We provide a variety of property surveys to estate and letting agents, landlords, property managers and housing associations for commercial, domestic and public buildings while maintaining a strong and loyal client base.
All of our Directors are qualified Surveyors and Green Deal Advisers with extensive and combined expertise to lead the way in providing professional and reliable consultation.
We offer a range of services and have the resources to take on varying types of surveys including Energy Performance, Asbestos, Legionella and CAD plans.
We pride ourselves on the reputation that we have built over the years while maintaining unbeatable turnaround times at a competitive price.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Wendy Taylor 01332 296995 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in English & maths (where applicable)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.