Dental Nurse Apprentice Bank Buildings Dental Surgery
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into an exciting dental career in a busy dental practice which is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the dental team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
09 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
In-house training will be given by an experienced team and the apprenticeship qualification will be provided in the workplace.
As a dental nurse, your duties would include:
- Providing chairside assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Our ideal candidate would have a professional approach with a hardworking attitude
- They would provide excellent patient care and show commitment to their work
- Keen to learn
- You must be of smart appearance at all times, wearing a clean and presentable uniform and have a positive attitude
- GCSE maths & English Grade C/4 and above (or equivalent) are required
- (Qualification will be checked before your application is submitted to the employer)
- An initial assessment for maths & English is also required
There are good career progression opportunities, for example, Hygienist & Practice Management and many other industry professions for the right person.
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
References will be required from a previous employer and/or educational provider.
About the employer
Established in 2003, Damira Dental Studios has grown from one small practice in Oxford to become a leading provider of high quality dental care across the UK. We offer a comprehensive range of treatments both through the NHS & privately.
We have 23 dental practices across the UK within Berkshire, Bournemouth, Greater London, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Isle-Of-Wight, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey and Oxfordshire.
Our team are highly trained, award-winning specialists and dentists.
Evening and weekend appointments:
Many of our dental practices are open early and late in the week and weekend.
Personalised treatment plans:
We pride ourselves on giving personalised care to every individual.
We have a strong commitment to ethical and preventative dentistry; they are fundamental blocks of our group ethos.
Nervous patient friendly:
We have a deep understanding of how our nervous patients feel and the many reasons for their fear of visiting the dentist.
Range of treatments:
We offer a wide variety of NHS and private dental treatments as well as facial aesthetics.
Flexible payment options:
You can spread the cost of your treatment with our 0% interest free or 9.9% APR variable options. Subject to status.
State of the art facilities and equipment:
We have the latest technology available including our X-Rays and Invisalign 3D Scanners.
We strive to deliver an incredible patient experience.
ANDERSON STOCKLEY ACCREDITED TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Anderson Stockley Accredited Training Ltd
Henry Smith 01604 871340 Henry@asatraining.co.uk
- Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths
- Health and Safety
- Equality and diversity
- First Aid at work
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.