Apprentice Insolvency Administrator The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
This role is varied, challenging and it is vital that you have an interest in finance, accounting and business. Joining the small team, the role gives the opportunity to gain experience in the accounting sector, with the possibility to progress in the future.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
08 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Tasks involve but are not limited to:
- Merging various documents in regards to the case, such as the statement of affairs
- Client cumulative detailed timesheets
- Receipts and payments accounts
- Creditor’s claim summaries and use these to produce final reviews and reports on Creditors Voluntary Liquidation cases
Requirements and prospects
- Must have excellent computer skills (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational abilities and consistent attention to detail
- Be discreet with all confidential company information
- Able to follow instructions, as well as learn and work using own initiative
- The ability to work in a team confidently and as an individual
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 6 GCSEs A* - C/9 - 4 (Must have an A in maths or English) or equivalents
- Studying towards accounting qualifications (Preferable)
- Experience is not essential, full training will be provided
Full time employment and progression onto further qualifications.
About the employer
The Training Place of Excellence is a non-profit making organisation which focuses on offering quality Accountancy Trainings and other specialist training courses and we support candidates with practical work experience to help consolidate the knowledge gained on the trainings they attended.
The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
Additional location information
The Training Place
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
Brunilda Aliaj 07496 141960 email@example.com
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting is designed to provide students with a practical understanding to accounts and finance. This qualification is ideal for anyone who wants to start a professional career in accounting.
You can earn up to 15% more than unqualified staff. This is the ideal route if you're looking to go straight into industry or progress into ACCA or ICAEW.
This qualification is tutor led with scheduled exams and we have daytime and evening sessions and also distance learning.
Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.