Digital Marketer Apprentice Ex-Scan Uk
Ex-Scan UK have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer apprentice to join our successful company and promote our services and products.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
12 Nov 2021
12 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will be working a part of our marketing team assisting in the design and maintenance of our website and on-line portals. This will include:
- Working as part of a small team
- Advertising our product and services on the website and other online marketplaces
- Website SEO
- Image editing for use on the website and other online marketplaces
- Managing social media
- Managing email requests and campaigns
- Responding to on-line requests and forums
- Promoting the company on and off-line.
- Responding to enquiries about the companies services and products
- Working independently on projects
Requirements and prospects
The applicant must be able to demonstrate good IT skills, have experience of website development and social media.
Applicants must be able to work as part of a small team as well as independently on projects
Applicant must have an interest in healthcare and healthcare support, preferably with some background knowledge.
- Candidates must be professional at all times
- Respect the confidentiality of our clients and customers
- Must be able to work as part of a small team as well as independently on projects.
- An interest in diagnostic healthcare and research would be beneficial
- Must have grades A*-C (9-4) GCSE English (or the equivalent)
- Must have grades A*-C (9-4) GCSE maths (or the equivalent)
- An IT qualification is desirable
There may be the opportunity for the apprentice to progress to full time employment with the company should they successfully complete the apprenticeship
Things to consider
The apprentice may be asked to work independently on projects as well as part of a small team.
We would expect the apprentice to take ownership of some tasks and there may be some remote working
About the employer
Ex-Scan UK provide imaging on the latest Low field MRI scanner. The E-Scan XQ is an open design MRI scanner, that enhances patient comfort, eliminates anxiety and the claustrophobic effects caused by the conventional scanners.
The MRI scanner is able to provide imaging of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot. Dedicated surface coils and latest software are used to achieve optimal image quality, aiding in making a more accurate diagnosis from the MRI scan images.
Specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of joints - ankles, hips, knees, wrists, shoulders and sports injuries using Open MRI Scanning.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Gary 07969063342 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Standard ST0122
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.