Nursery Apprentice LITTLE GEMS DAY NURSERIES LIMITED
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Cowplain are looking for a L2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
04 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery in Cowplain is looking for a L2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Trainer
Requirements and prospects
Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers, or pre-school).
To be a confident, organised, reliable, and creative person.
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths at grade C 4-9 or above is preferred but not essential
- If the candidate already holds a Level 2 in Childcare, the Level 3 Standard option is available (18 months)
- Once completing your Level 2 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a progression to Level 3 and eventually a permanent position
Things to consider
- Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
Full day care- birth-5 years. Open 7.30-6pm.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 email@example.com
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills English and maths at Level 1 minimum (unless exempt)
If the candidate already holds a Level 2 in Childcare, the Level 3 Standard option is available (18 months).
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.