Digital Marketer Apprentice Danielle Marsden
Hairology Salon and Training Academy have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer apprentice to join our successful team.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2021
03 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will be working a part of our marketing and promotion team. You will work closely with the director, managers and teaching staff. You will assist in the design and maintenance of our website and on-line portals. This will include:
- Working as part of a small team
- Advertising our products and services on the website and other online marketplaces
- Developing and managing promotional campaigns
- Promoting the company on and off-line
- Website SEO
- Image editing for use on the website, on-line platforms and other marketplaces
- Managing all social media
- Managing email requests
- Responding to on-line requests and forums
- Responding to enquiries about the company's services and products
- Logging on -line bookings from various platforms
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate must have excellent IT skills and have experience in setting up, managing and navigating on-line portals and social media
- Applicants must be able to work as part of a small team and independently on projects
- Some knowledge or experience of Salon and Academy products and services would be advantageous
- Passionate about doing a good job
- Committed to achieving common company goals
- A great team player
- Great organisational skills and be able to plan, organise and prioritise
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Must have maths and English GCSE at grades 9-4 ( A-C) grades or equivalent.
On completion of the Apprenticeship to the employer's standards you may have the opportunity to progress within the company.
Things to consider
As a Digital marketer for Hairology and managing our social media you will be expected to work some of your hours at the weekend.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a Salon/Academy based in Bolton. Our salon has been established for over 8 years now, specialising in all types of Hair Extension's and Colour. We have been an established Academy for over five years, offering one day hair extension courses. In 2018 we added VTCT Level 2 & 3 Hairdressing Courses on a FAST TRACK basis to our provision, which has helped us grow rapidly.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Gary 07969063342 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.